- Metaplaces is an exclusive collection of 202 luxury properties as NFTs, developed by an award-winning architecture company. The collection is available on Opensea.
The world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs) is mainly filled with single artworks or several collections focusing on art. However, there are some projects that choose their own way and don’t follow the crowd. Metaplaces is a metaverse-NFT project that decided to drop a very different collection from others. Visit Metaplaces and embrace the metaverse.
related: The Meta Key: Enter The Metaverse
Metaplaces is an exclusive collection of 202 luxury property NFTs with significant amenities, developed by an award-winning architecture firm. On Metaplaces, you can connect to design your NFT view, furniture, and décor. Furthermore, after choosing an avatar, each NFT holder has a unique URL that they can use to invite people to visit their properties, where they may interact and stream to the TVs and sound system to create disco parties and viewing parties.
Holders can set the invite link to private to limit invitations to their friends‘ Metamask accounts. Moreover, Metaplaces NFT holders will be able to receive many free NFT drops from future projects. The whole collection is currently available for trading on Opensea with a floor price of 0.15 Ethereum (ETH) per piece. The total trading volume is almost 12 ETH. Considering the fact that the project just had a mint and aims for real value, not the typical NFT hype, this is a great number.
What separates Metaplaces from other projects:
- every NFT owner will own a unique property in the Metaverse that they will be able to visit in 3D through a desktop or modern mobile browser
- Metaplaces properties are designed by an award-winning architecture firm and each property is unique.
- NFT owners will be able to customize their properties by showcasing their NFTs and customizing their furniture
- a special URL will allow owners to invite other people to their properties. They can also restrict visits exclusively to users whose wallets will be specified in a whitelist (WL)
- there is a large special room at the back of every house, whose door can be accessed near the stairs, that will be implemented in phase two, and that will be one of the following types: art gallery, disco room, bowling room, cinema room, game room, gym space, yoga space
- at a later stage, in phase three, we plan on creating a Metaverse world where every owner of a Metaplaces NFT will be randomly assigned and dropped a land for free
The inventiveness and originality of internet users have no boundaries! Every user will have full control over their properties. Some people would prefer it if they remain open to the public. Others will prefer to keep it private for their friend’s Metamask addresses. Read this blog to find out more about the possibilities of Metaplaces.
more to read
sources: twitter, metaplaces, medium, opensea
author: Rene Remsik
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.