- Exverse mission is to overcome the current onboarding barrier of general gamers into Web3 by providing never used before in-game economy solutions and outstanding gaming experience.
- Exverse is part of community 500+ UE developers and is one of the semi-finalists in the Unreal Engine Contest 2021.
What is Exverse?
Exverse is a gamers companion as they explore adventurous quests, participate in battle tournaments, celebrate, and engage through social activities.
- First-of-a-kind rewarding structure comprising of tokens and coupons to make gaming a lucrative adventure for gamers all across the world.
- Bringing fun and interactive gameplay enriched with engaging lore, stories, and characters.
- Meet and collaborate with people from all walks of life through social activities.
- Empowering gamers to own in-game assets to level up the gaming experience.
Exverse potential and target audience
Exverse can have applications in 3 important and progressive sectors:
- Metaverse may generate up to 5 trillion USD in impact by 2030.
- Gaming industry is more significant than the film and music industry combined 3.2 billion global gaming community.
- The NFT and GameFi industry is undoubtedly progressive and has a 92% increase in active blockchain games this year.
This game is full of opportunities
Exverse metaverse encompasses three distinct planets, each with a unique set of offerings and dedicated to optimize the overall user experience.
- BATTLE PLANET
- QUEST PLANET
- SOCIALE PLANET
The perspective of this project is seen by globally known projects such as Polygon, Near Protocol, Human, Black Swan Dao, and Qorpo.
This game is, in our opinion, a very interesting game with much room for growth. Players have a choice of 3 worlds that are specific and defined by very high-quality graphics. Very bullish for this project is the interest of globally known projects.
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended to be used as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice.